terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2020

For that boy who still dances on my chest.


So many things
I would like to give you on your birthday
But nothing would be so true
As for the love I feel for you and a dancing hug,
Today I celebrate with you
Even if from afar
For the day your star
Born on the horizon
And like a comet
Dove here on Earth
In a place so far away
Among the beauties and waters of Sicily,
Where a Passalacqua went
So fast as an arrow
You also hit the target of my heart
With the Fire of an Aryan boy
And with so much love made the Waters of the Ocean
That paint my eyes
With the landscapes of Mexico
I pray to the Mystery of Life and the power of the Universe
So they can always illuminate their destiny
And bless your traveling boat
Where you take your traveling mission
Art that heals... Body, mind and heart
In this soul of Magnetic Warrior,
God made you a Guardian
Image, Sound and Love in Motion
You register through the eyes of time
Eternal moments that distance does not erase
And made a flower that exudes from the breast
The scent of art in your garden expands
I miss you boy, your dancing going through me ,
your music in my ears
and your smell on my fingers
Today I celebrate your whole being
For another spin around the sun
And I wish you another blessed cycle
To your destination shines like a lighthouse
Where I see birds and fireflies flying
Opening all the petals and doors of life
For your way to flourish
And your joy prosper
That always be protected
Through the jaguar's eyes
You know I'm here
Like a brother, a lover and a friend
And that there's still a place on my chest 
For when you want to come back to our shelter
And if the breath of the wind,
Still ascend you the desire to dream
Count on me to go dancing
And other worlds cross
I love you boy and always thank life
For finding you on my way
May God make you happy
Because you are, exactly who you are
I want you, I feel you, I hug you and I kiss you
From the head... up to the feet
Happy birthday!!!!


Guiel,



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário